We would like to thank the attendees of the 2nd ISB Symposium on Motor Control in Biomechanics for a great event.
The Symposium was held on Sunday July 12th 2015 on the opening day of the XXV Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics (ISB) in Glasgow, UK.
The Initiative, organized by prof. Carlo J. De Luca and the ISB Seed Group in Motor Control, featured a Keynote Lecture by Professor Paavo Komi from the University of Jyväskylä (Finland) and the following internationally distinguished researchers:
- Dr. Aurelio Cappozzo (University of Rome “Foro Italico”, Italy)
- Dr. Joseph McIntyre (Tecnalia Research and Innovation – Health Division, Spain)
- Dr. Katherine Steele (University of Washington, USA)
- Dr. Benno Nigg (University of Calgary, Canada)
- Dr. Vinzenz Von Tscharner (University of Calgary, Canada)
- Dr. Patrick van der Smagt (Technische Universität München, Germany)
- Dr. Carlo J. De Luca (Boston University, USA)
- Dr. Marco Knaflitz (Politecnico di Torino, Italy)
- Dr. Madeleine Lowery (University College Dublin, Ireland)
- Dr. Maria Cristina Bisi (Università di Bologna, Italy)
See the event flyer
Thank you all for participating!