Abstract Submission: Motor Control Session @ WCB 2018
Deadline: December 19, 2017
- REGISTER with the abstract submission website
- SUBMIT your abstract following the instructions specified here
- CHOOSE Locomotion and Human Movement as category (congress track)
- CHOOSE Motor Control as subcategory (session)
- If you wish to be considered for the De Luca Foundation “Motor Control” Student Travel Award, select this award from the list of available Student Travel Bursaries
De Luca Foundation “Motor Control” Student Travel Awards: Eight travel awards will be offered by the De Luca Foundation to the best abstracts submitted for the motor control session. The awards consist of an amount of US $ 500. Guidelines can be found here.
- 65th American College of Sports Medicine Meeting
May 29 - June 2, 2018
- 8th World Congress of Biomechanics
July 8-12, 2018
Additional details and schedule of the symposia will be posted on our website soon.
We look forward to seeing you at these events,
ISB Working Group in Motor Control