We hosted the 11th Symposium on Motor Control in Biomechanics on April 11th, 2021 in conjunction with the 2021 International Foot and Ankle Biomechanics Meeting (iFAB).
The symposium featured internationally distinguished researchers in the field of Motor Control and Biomechanics, including:
- Dr. António Prieto Veloso, University of Lisbon (Portugal)
Model-based comparative biomechanics and muscle function analysis of simulated crouch gait by healthy children and crouch gait in CP children
- Dr. Eneida Yuri Suda, University of São Paulo (Brazil)
Motor control alterations in diabetic neuropathy: insights for rehabilitation strategies
- Dr. Marco Vaz, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)
Motor control at the ankle joint: neuromuscular adaptations to training and injury
- Dr. Eliane Celina Guadagnin, Federal University of Pampa (Brazil)
Biomechanics and motor control of challenged gait in older adults
- Dr. Fabrício Magalhães, Federal University of Minas Gerais (Brazil)
The midfoot passive mechanical properties affect the lower limb biomechanics in weight-bearing activities
Our next event will be held in July 2021 in conjunction with the upcoming congress of the International Society of Biomechanics (ISB).
Please check our website periodically for all news and event updates.