Venue: Boston University, Massachusetts, USA
Date: Friday, June 21st 2019
Established in 2017, the Boston Speech Motor Control Symposium serves to grow interest in Speech research fields.
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Tools
- Hearing and Speech Perception
- Speech, Aging and Motor Disorders
- Speech and Developmental Disorders
- Speech and Language Biofeedback Therapies
Speech and Cancer
- Jessica Huber, PhD, CCC-SLP (Purdue University)
- Carrie Niziolek, PhD (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Ludo Max, PhD, CCC-SLP (University of Washington)
- Joseph Perkell, PhD, DMD (Boston University)
- Kristina Simonyan, MD, PhD (Harvard Medical School)
- Bhawna Shiwani, MS (Delsys Inc.)
Travel Fellowships are Available for Students! Learn more.